I suggest you ...

Revise the tweet cloud

The tweet cloud on Twitter Grader is a bit sad... Compare http://tweetstats.com/graphs/DearRobot#tcloud with the one generated by grader: http://twitter.grader.com/dearrobot

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • @diegofmeijide@diegofmeijide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The words EL/la/ los/ las/de .... are in fact articles and prepositions... so... the tweet cloud doesn´t means anything cause they don´t show a guideline of the conversations.

• jonasjonas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The update of the ranking is the problem, for example Twitter Elite By Location: Brasília, DF, Brazil. Shows people without twiter, a long time.

• severalseveral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tweet Cloud needs help. Mine (slseveral) shows this: "#p2 :-) ff ha rt time watch" which is so woefully inaccurate as to be laughable. Otherwise Twitter Grader is really interesting!

• hdanzigehdanzige commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about the comparison, but I don't love TweetStats' tag cloud either. Thre are way too many noise words in there. Should rip out noise words + adjectives + @handles, etc.

• AdiseoAdiseo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that is an interesting point. A tweak to an application fortunately or unfortunately makes a massive different to the overall experience or in this case, the outcome

• mlainemlaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with DearRobot. tweetstats rocks! maybe a joint venture or buy his code/hire him or something. he's got other tools/data sets that would be cool to integrate into grader.

But this goes to the other question on tweetcloud... yours is for a limited data set. it's obvously recent number (x) of tweets, and not a complete scan. let us know the difference between the 2 types, please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base