Twitter Grader Forum

Twitter Grader Forum

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. the grade itself means very little if you don't tell people what they should do to get it higher. Offering tactical ideas on what to do next is important for the success of this tool

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any API that i could use to get a list of users' rank?

I'm trying to organize a selected list of Twitter users and would love to have this list updated daily.

Let me know if this is possible.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, I'm from Portugal, and check the Portugal elite. The problem is that it searches for "Portugal", "Portugal," and "Portugal ,".
    But a lot of people use "City, Country". I had my location set to "Porto, Portugal", and did not appear on the "Portugal" list, which isn't correct, because I am from Portugal. So, the "Portugal elite" does not represent the REAL Portugal elite, because some people that write "City, Country" do not appear.

Haven't you noticed it?

I think this should be fixed

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is now much, much improved. Please try it out and let me know. I’ve implemented a reasonably sophisticated geo-search that detects many different cities (3+ million) and associates them to the most likely match.

4. data for my account is months old, how often do you check users accounts? how does one ensure latest data is used?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More than 10 of a specific geographic location. Maybe 20? Maybe 30? The top 10 in seattle are not interesting to me. Would be curious who was on the next rung down (or 3 of 7 - can you let us page to 'next', and keep scrolling our way through elite of a certain region?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I love TwitSnip... how did you read my mind. This is as good as the FriendFeed bookmarklet. How about a shorter URL shortener like is.gd? Or perhaps launch your own URL shortener like FriendFeed did.

Nivi
    http://venturehacks.com

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I like ALL of the suggested followers you found for me because they are in my field and look interesting, but it is way too difficult to follow them! I don't want to "tweet them" yet. I want to click on their picture and have it open twitter.com/coolpersonsname so I can hit "follow" and go on with my tasks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I like your 'suggestion list' of people i might want to follow. useful, but incomplete. Add in one more detail - link to thier site. Before I decide i will/not follow someone, i review recent page of tweets, and their site. links to both would be great. thanks.

P.S. I really like uservoice feedback tool, glad you are using it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It is potentially a very useful tool, but needs better, more accurate character counter - especially if you are adding things on top of the characters i post (like the @users and anything else). I just tried posting a twitsnip ABOUT twitsnip, and it failed. No link, no complete thought/text quote, because the line was too long. give me a better character counter, and this problem will go away.

Great idea, need to refine it some.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Just checking this morning. There are (at least) three different/unique lists of "Twitter Elites" for Nashville, TN: 1. Nashville, TN, 2. Nashville, Tennessee, and 3. Nashville, TN USA...there may be a fourth combination Nashville, Tennessee USA, but I am not sure. How about a select box (i.e. drop down menu) for states and perhaps for countries? I know that it gets more complicated with non-US locales, but surely there is a way to establish a consistent naming convention for a particular city, regardless of where it may be.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Searched for my own account 'johnmacintyre' and got the following error list

( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'XDebugUtil' not found in /usr/share/php/HubSpotUtilsPHP/dbutil.php on line 85
    Call Stack

Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0002 113048 {main}( ) ../index.php:0
    2 0.0097 1543816 include( '/var/www/profilegrader/htdocs/twitter-index-new.php' ) ../index.php:23
    3 0.1158 14120296 require_once( '/var/www/profilegrader/htdocs/twitter-report-new.php' ) ../twitter-index-new.php:420
    4 0.1209 14845480 InputHandler->processTwitterMode( ) ../twitter-report-new.php:49
    5 0.1212 14861376 TwitterService->loadFromURL( ) ../inputhandler.php:258
    6 0.4695 16485248 TwitterService->saveHistoryRecord( ) ../twitterservice.php:433
    7 0.4695 16485520 TwitterManager->saveHistoryRecord( ) ../twitterservice.php:159
    8 0.4726 16530704 TwitterManager->getFinalRawScore( ) ../twittermanager.php:2535
    9 0.4742 16532560 TwitterManager->getPercentileFollowerScoreFromBenchmark( ) ../twittermanager.php:1376
    10 0.4757 16547624 DBConnection->getAtomicResult( ) ../twittermanager.php:1780
    11 0.4757 16547624 DBConnection->runQuery( ) ../dbutil.php:167

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?