Twitter Grader Forum

Twitter Grader Forum

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I've noticed after logging in at the login page it sits there and says you've logged in as so-and-so, but doesn't redirect to the user's homepage. Another problem related to this is clicking the Home button (either on the header or footer) does nothing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow input of both real name & online handle

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Obama gets a Reach: 04. Interesting... while obama has so many on-line campaign going on.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's really important to be able to identify how long you have been following someone if they are not following you back. I feel that if someone isn't following back they aren't interested in my tweets and I'd rather connect with someone who is, however, they do need a certain amount of time to follow back. No diagnostic tool out there offers the option of knowing when you started following someone.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I hit "analyze followers" only one top follower comes up. I've checked twitter grader and I have lots of followers with high grader scores. None of them show up here as a follower of mine. I also don't show up as one of their followers (which I am). I can't help but wonder that these aren't counted towards my score giving me much less of a score than I should have. Cheers.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey, I like the new Grader system. There were way too many "100"s, the scores became meaningless.

But my question involves my own ranking (although it is probably true for others). For quite a while, when I check my user account, it says I'm in the Elite of New Jersey & the United States. When I click on the New Jersey, I can see myself on the list but when I click on the United States link, I'm never there and it only goes from 1-50.

So, is this actually a place on the general Twitter Elite list and I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?