Twitter Grader Forum

Twitter Grader Forum

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The locks you use to secure your doors are the most way to deter burglars from trying to enter your property. The type of lock you use is crucial as people tend to get cheaper locks to save money which will come around to hinder them in the long term. We at Lock Smart can recommend, advice and implement smart locks and 6-cylinder anti-drill locks which will secure your home to the fullest level. We are educated and experienced in home security so feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
    Source: https://247carkeys4u.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Somniloquy, the scientific name for sleep talking, is referred to as parasomnia, a.k.a all the abnormal things people experience while asleep. The subject of parasomnias also cover the transitions between various sleep phases; meaning this can refer to moments between deep sleep and wakefulness or also between NREM sleep and light sleep. Parasomnias can also vary from interfering with one’s circadian patterns to feeling intense fear stemming from nightmares and night terrors. But sleep talking is generally referred to as normal.

Read more: https://mattressguides.in/sleep-and-wellness/sleep-talking/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The brick cleaning system works logically and is friendly for many reasons. Firstly it bounds usage of water, and every drop considers for cleaning. Secondly, it uses a negligible quantity of oil and energy, which means this system has a low carbon footprint. And lastly, this cleaning uses no chemicals at all, and water is the main element. Brick cleaning performs moderate but authentic action. The low pressure of brick causes no damage; therefore, it helps different clean types of ancient buildings and services. For instance, it is more effective than pressure washing.

Source: https://aspirerestorationltd.co.uk/stone-cleaning-london/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Magento is one of the oldest eCommerce platforms that is well known for providing amazing features and flexibility. With the help of Magento Development Company merchants can create personalized stores for their businesses and increase the overall profits and sales.
    https://www.brihaspatitech.com/hire-magento-developer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We know that going through a home lockout is stressful and it can be more difficult when you are with your family members. Our team is experienced, flexible, and responsible, and they are on time to help you in every need. Furthermore, we have to be extra careful when it comes to serving an individual house. From the start, our company has maintained a reputation as one of the most expert locksmith companies. Our vast experience has authorized us to deal with several locks.

Source: https://n1locksmiths.co.uk/n18-locksmiths/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nathan John Feuerstein, more famously known as his initials NF, is an American rapper and songwriter. He came to light with his big works from 2010 and since then has been a singer with countless fans all around the world.

The real deal for the fans is always the giveaways and merchandise related to their favorite singers. We know this and therefore we have the perfect NF merchandise that the fans can showoff and enjoy! From trendy sweatshirts for everyday use to shirts that you can flaunt to show your love for the singer. The NF jacket and hoodies are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you’re trying Mud Wtr for the first time, take a tablespoon of mud powder and put it into your favourite mug. Then pour in some boiling hot water and give it a good blend. By good blend, I mean a real good blend (a wild one maybe). For extra taste, you can add anything you like. I personally prefer to add some honey as a sweetener as there is no added sugar in it. You can add coconut, creamer or anything you like. For blending, it comes with a hand blender; you can use that or else use your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Google's site identifies three causes for the Gmail account not opening issue. It can be due to a conflict with a security app or other software on your system, a browser cache in need of clearing, and a temporary outage of the Gmail servers. If you are searching for the answer to why is my Gmail account not syncing, then extensions or add-ons can also cause this issue. Try to temporarily turn off these extensions and applications one by one, and then recheck Gmail to see if that resolves the problem. If the issue still persists, you can visit Google's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Canon ij printer is a complete solution for a variety of tasks, allowing you to quickly learn how to set up a Canon printer and enjoy a user-friendly experience.https://ijstartcannonn.com/ is the official online support site that provides online manuals for Canon products, function information, recommendations, frequently asked questions, and more.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If you have subscribed to some information, you will receive emails related to them. However, if you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from them. But if you found that the Yahoo unsubscription feature not working, ensure that the process is performed correctly. First, log in to your Yahoo Mail account, and locate to 'Mails.' Now, navigate to 'Subscriptions.' Now, click on the 'Show' button and then on 'Subscriptions.' In the 'Active' tab, you can view all the active email subscriptions. Now, under each subscription, there is an 'Unsubscribe' button. You can click to cancel the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Emergency Car locksmith, we offer the best and emergency car key cutting services to clients throughout London. Our experts can duplicate and cut all the keys. Our technicians have years of experience with emergency car key cutting London. If you need auto or emergency car key cutting in London, you are at the perfect place at our company. However, many people think that car key cutting is a simple process, but many smaller operations cope with the wide variety of key options. Whatever the requirements are, whatever the time is night or day, Get in touch with us for emergency…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. https://qberror.com/quickbooks-error-15240/ is a software error code that indicates an error occurred when updating QuickBooks Desktop or the payroll tax table. The error message Error 15240: The Payroll Update did not complete successfully might be seen on your screen. You may encounter problems as a result of error code 15240, such as "You may not be able to open your specified file."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I like the clean lines, bold color and graphic design of your tool. A few lines of description or clarification would simplify things a little. It is a 'pretty site' but it's not 'intuitively obvious' the first time you use it. There is A LOT of value here, but it's easy to miss it, for a new user.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I've noticed after logging in at the login page it sits there and says you've logged in as so-and-so, but doesn't redirect to the user's homepage. Another problem related to this is clicking the Home button (either on the header or footer) does nothing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow input of both real name & online handle

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Obama gets a Reach: 04. Interesting... while obama has so many on-line campaign going on.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It's really important to be able to identify how long you have been following someone if they are not following you back. I feel that if someone isn't following back they aren't interested in my tweets and I'd rather connect with someone who is, however, they do need a certain amount of time to follow back. No diagnostic tool out there offers the option of knowing when you started following someone.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I hit "analyze followers" only one top follower comes up. I've checked twitter grader and I have lots of followers with high grader scores. None of them show up here as a follower of mine. I also don't show up as one of their followers (which I am). I can't help but wonder that these aren't counted towards my score giving me much less of a score than I should have. Cheers.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey, I like the new Grader system. There were way too many "100"s, the scores became meaningless.

But my question involves my own ranking (although it is probably true for others). For quite a while, when I check my user account, it says I'm in the Elite of New Jersey & the United States. When I click on the New Jersey, I can see myself on the list but when I click on the United States link, I'm never there and it only goes from 1-50.

So, is this actually a place on the general Twitter Elite list and I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?